2007 to 2021 Mercedes Sprinter rear door bed partition
Are you fed up with your bed being exposed to the elements when you open your barn doors? So was I, that’s why I developed this rear bed partition for our van. This 4 season barrier has an outer layer that is weatherproof ripstop nylon, the interior is our quilted synthetic down then we add 1/2 inch of lightweight polyester insulation. The entire piece is held in place via neodymium magnets around the opening for the doors. And we attach the piece to your bed via snaps, magnets or velcro.
***When ordering please note you have multiple options: standard, standard with widow/ screen kit, standard with the full-length option, standard with full length and window option, revel, revel with window, revel with the full-length option, revel /full length with window option***
* Revel option (Revel length is long enough to cover the rear windows (27″ from floor to bottom of cover)
* Standard option is a shorter cover that is Approx 36” from floor to bottom of the cover
* Insulates and regulates van temperature in hot or cold environments
* Reduces noise in the van
* Blocks out virtually all light coming from inside your van (stealth mode)
* Blocks out sunlight from outside
* Provides great privacy
* Held in place with high strength neodymium magnets
* Thinsulate insulation and synthetic down insulation
* Best insulation value on the market
* Here is a video showing how the partition with screen kit attaches https://youtu.be/ZGzIepLwxz0
If you are not completely satisfied with this product, contact me so I can fix the problem and continue to provide the best hand made window cover on the market. Because of customer feedback, we are continuing to improve our covers every day.
This all started in 2016. My wife and I are in the process of converting a 2011 Mercedes sprinter van and I realized we needed insulated window covers. After ordering a few duds online. I couldn’t find any sort of covers that I liked for a reasonable price. Since I knew exactly what I wanted and knew a little about sewing I borrowed a friend’s industrial sewing machine and made my own. A few friends and family members decided they wanted some so I made some more and they were a huge hit. That’s when I decided to start selling these insulated window covers online. I have made over a thousand pieces now and I can completely customize these window covers for any size window or vehicle. I can also make them in different colors. I encourage you to give me a call at (208)457-2726 for other custom details. Thanks a ton for your business!
I am currently making templates for Ford Transit, Dodge Promaster vans (as well as an older Westy for my son). Contact me if you are looking for custom window covers for these vans.
Everything is hand made by me in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.