All My Road Trip Shit: Road Trip Planner | Adventure Journal | Cross Country Vacation Log Book
This All My Road Trip Shit Travel Journal is set up to make documenting your trip easy and fun. Writing down the information as you go along helps you remember your trip easier and stay with you longer.
I’ve set up this log book in the following way:
1. The first section is where you can record the Date and who you’re traveling with.
2. Next you’ll see a section to record the Weather Conditions.
3. The next section is where you can jot down where you’re traveling to and from, the distance that will be, and how long it took.
4. Then you’ll see a Traffic section to rate how bad the traffic was.
5. Next is an area to plan out your Travel Route a little more, including Stops, Time of Arrival, and Highlights/Notes. Be as detailed as possible here, and fill it out with specific moments.
6. Dining Experiences is the next section, and you can write down what you ate, how much, and what restaurants you stopped at.
7. The last section is Sleepover Experiences, where you can write your thoughts about where you’re staying – the hotel, a friend’s house, a camp site, etc.
All of these sections are meant to be adaptable to many types of trips, but specifically helpful for road trips.
Enjoy (and document) the journey!
Specification: All My Road Trip Shit: Road Trip Planner | Adventure Journal | Cross Country Vacation Log Book